Donate via PayPal!
Our Check B4U Drive program for teens with diabetes helps teens who have obtained their driver’s license understand how to respond to low or high blood sugar levels before getting behind the wheel. Helping these teens build driving confidence and good driving habits will set the stage for safe driving well into their future.
Your donation will help the Foundation:
- Conduct events and programs around the country
- Provide additional financial resources for important medical research programs
- Allow the Foundation to build its network of individuals with juvenile diabetes in sports and other professions become mentors to kids, teens and young adults with diabetes
- Create motivational and learning programs for both individuals with juvenile diabetes and their families
Three Easy Ways to Donate!
- Contact us at 952-886-0152 and we will take your information and can process a credit card donation.
- Contact us by email at: donate@JDNoLimits.org (Please include your name, address, phone number and preferred email address so we may be able to make contact with you.)
- Use the “donate” button below. You will be making your donation via a secure PayPal donation form that is specifically set up for nonprofit organizations. THANK YOU!
Our Foundation depends on the generous support of individuals and corporations to fulfill our mission! We thank these companies that have helped us in the past!
If you can help us network to companies that would be interested in supporting JDNL and the Check B4U Drive program, please contact us!